Wedding of Marco and Susanna: A Special Day

“I have a million things to talk to you about.
All I want in this world is you.
I want to see you and talk.
I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.”

(H. Murakami, “Norwegian Wood”)


I know well my brother Marco since he was a little kid.

He is really good at hiding his feelings, concealing what he thinks, as if he is wearing a mask. But, for the first time, he couldn't do it as usual, and I could read his face like an open book. Every muscle on his face spoke of his anxiety, nervousness, happiness, love.

And my lens could listen and read, from a short distance, with love.

These photos are my gift to him and his wife Susanna. A message of love.

 



I gave you the softest light I could. I have written with light my best wishes for a wonderful life together.

 

Tears and smiles like gold rings.

 




Location:
Duomo di Orbetello, Monte Argentario,
Isola del Giglio, Tuscany
ITALY – 29 June 2019



Comments

  1. So sweet. I love all the photos.
    And i also love so much the first quote from Haruki Murakami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couple n stunning photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When love is being celebrated, it is nice to be carried away. Wishing them the best in their married life. So awesome/lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old photos but Neverending love 😊

      Delete
    2. True. Lucky he has you as a brother, best photos ever😊

      Delete
  4. Because of love ... we are born ... because of love ... we continue to live ... because of love ... the end of our life.
    LOVE... something that is difficult to understand ... but can be felt far into...in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cantik foto-fotonya. Boleh rasa diambil dengan penuh kasih sayang oleh jurufotonya. Terbaik Mr. Stefano.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I masih ingat majlis perkahwinan indah ini. You ambil cuti dan pulang Rome dari Penang beberapa hari sahaja, kerana cuti sudah tinggal sedikit. It's because of your love.. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment