“A poem” / "Una poesia"






Dig me, love
fill in every empty corner
of my veins,
poison my blood
of your memory,
forge strong chains.


Even if you're gone
I resist the pain,
and I tremble if I look into my eyes.
Everything has an end
but it won't be you
so the gods whispered to me.


In the evening I pray
at night I cry
but I know wherever you are
you still remember my name,
the lips that have conquered you,
each of my moles.


Even if you don't come back
I will be yours
like the river to the sea,
and how the sea welcomes the river
I'll be yours
but you already know this.


Rome, 13 August, 2022





Scavami, amore
riempi ogni angolo vuoto
delle mie vene,
avvelenami il sangue
del tuo ricordo,
forgia forti catene.


Anche se non ci sei più
io resisto al dolore,
e tremo se guardo gli occhi miei.
Ogni cosa ha una fine
ma non sarai tu,
così mi hanno sussurrato gli dèi.


La sera prego
la notte piango
ma so che ovunque sei
ancora ricordi il mio nome,
le labbra che ti hanno vinto,
ognuno dei miei nei.


Se anche non tornerai
io sarò tua
come il fiume al mare,
e come il mare accoglie il fiume
io sarò tua,
ma questo tu già lo sai.


Roma, 13 agosto, 2022



Comments

  1. Deep.
    May Allah ease you for everything. Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength.
    While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    Love can never get enough.

    There is only one happiness in this life...
    To love and to be loved.💚💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. When someone else’s happiness is your happiness. That is love.” — Lana Del Rey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romantic but some kind of neverending mixture of love and hurt. Love it by the way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment