Travel to Italy (2)


Monte Argentario, 29 June 2019

I have never been an expert in landscape or tourist photography. So, it makes me smile at the many requests of my friends to see even a little bit of Italy, not always Asia or at least foreigners in Rome. After all, it has been my life for ten years, if I took pictures of the cities, it was just as a side filler for other activities. 

Of course, Rome is my city, but I rarely felt like going out specifically to photograph it.

But, isn't it also true that photographs are boats that bring people where we want? And now, when travel has become an unknown factor, we never know when we will be able to do it again. 
So, how? Everything has become more difficult, so it's fine, why not...

Don't take these photographs of mine as something serious and exhaustive of the cities that I show you, but simply as postcards from my Italy, for you who are isolated in the walls of your home, far and curious.

Sit down, breathe a sigh and let's go...
I hope to give you a nice trip. (Part 2)

Monte Argentario in Tuscany:
29 June 2019

29 June 2019

Perugia in Umbria:
4 May 2014

4 May 2014

4 May 2014

Subiaco and Cervara of Rome in Lazio
Abbey of Subiaco, or Sanctuary of the Sacro Speco, 1 December 2019

Cervara of Rome, 1 December 2019

Cervara of Rome, 1 December 2019

Cervara of Rome, 1 December 2019

Sorrento in Campania
7 May 2015

7 May 2015

And finally a magical sunset in the Abruzzo valleys of Tagliacozzo
Sante Marie, Tagliacozzo in Abruzzo, 26 December 2015

Sante Marie, Tagliacozzo in Abruzzo, 26 December 2015

Sante Marie, Tagliacozzo in Abruzzo, 26 December 2015

Comments

  1. Nice landscape photo. This show u are not only the street shooter, u also great in landscape photography 😎😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, wait the landscapes in Malaysia, that's better 😊

      Delete
  2. These photos make me cry.😭 l love nature when travel but with this glories ancient city..its worth it. They captured my heart.

    Mahu lihat lagi dan lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cantik yang amat!

    I love most photo Monte Argentario in Tuscany. Also foto 'Magical Sunset In The Abruzzo valley of Tagliacozzo.'

    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each of the photos has it speciality...wondering how you took them...hmmm
    Are you standing walking crawling running flying...to get the great angle each of them...really curious😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be everywhere, just I wont be under soil hehehe...

      Delete

Post a Comment